What does the authentication equipment of the high-speed rail simulation ticketing system consist of?
The authentication equipment of the high-speed rail simulation ticketing system mainly consists of the following parts:
1. Real-name manual inspection machine: Manual inspection is based on the authentication workbench set in the subway station passage. The operator checks the passenger's ID card to open the difference, and the system will flash the valid ticket information content of the valid certificate, including passengers. Avatar picture, the operator carefully observes the avatar picture on the ID card and the appearance of the passengers on the spot to distinguish the consistency of the passenger ticket. At this stage, this method is widely used.
2. Self-service real-name system face recognition ticket inspection system (gate inspection): The portrait recognition system is used to deal with the existing real-name system verification gaps. The self-service real-name system face recognition ticket inspection system can improve the efficiency and accuracy of passenger entry ticket inspection, making Passengers' ticket inspection is more intelligent, convenient and fast. The ticket inspection process is consistent with the actual equipment of high-speed rail.
3. Entry and exit ticket checking equipment: ticket checking is an operation process that uses identification equipment to identify and compare the ticket logos to confirm the validity of the ticket. Now the high-speed rail ticket checking is mainly performed through the swipe door ticket checking machine to check the blue ticket, and manual ticket checking is used. Perhaps a hand-held ticket checking terminal to check the red ticket.
4. Hand-held ticket checking machine: The hand-held ticket checking machine is used to end the fast check-in at the peak of passenger flow, and can end the blue or red ticket for verification together. It has the characteristics of easy operation and convenience.
5. Passenger ticket system: The main function of the software is to complete the replacement of high-speed train and ordinary train tickets. The software is easy to operate. It can quickly check the remaining tickets of each train and station.
The authentication equipment of the high-speed rail simulation ticketing system is mainly composed of the above-mentioned parts. Our company produces and sells the system. If you have any needs, you can leave us a message or call for consultation.