The structure of the airport simulation system
The airport simulation system is based on the scientific research and training of the airport operation control theory, and at the same time integrates the 2D system and the 3D simulation technology. It provides a simulated natural environment for the civil airport site (mainly including The basic theory, methods, technical and normative simulations of operation control, command and production scheduling in flight area, station apron and city terminal building.
1. Architecture: The simulator is divided into the control end and the training end. The training end is divided into the on-site command seat, the vehicle driver's seat, the simulator captain's seat, the tower control seat, the shooting angle distribution seat and the 3D scene.
2. Control terminal: The role of the control terminal is to write basic information and maintain general information. When the training starts, the control terminal pushes data files to the on-site command seat terminal equipment according to the selected simulation project. The data files include Estimated arrival and release time of all training aircraft flights, message format push time and detailed content, and various vehicle speeds in various scenarios, forward taxiing speeds of various types of spacecraft, release driving response speed, and response speed of each unit and other general information.
3. On-site command seat: The key role of the on-site command seat is to coordinate the various seats of the system to solve various problems that arise during the entire operation of the airport based on the monitor of all the scenes and information of the airport.
4. Shooting angle allocation seat: The main function of the shooting angle allocation seat is to automatically generate a set of shooting angle allocation plan according to the aircraft flight plan, and then adjust some allocation plans according to the needs of the operation process.
5. Vehicle driver's seat: The key role of the vehicle driver's seat is to simulate the specific work including power supply vehicles, pneumatic valve vehicles, air-conditioning vehicles, trucks, guiding vehicles, engine room cleaning, oil vehicles, cold water vehicles, waste water vehicles, sanitation garbage trucks, Securing process of shuttle bus, passenger elevator car and other vehicles.
6. 3d scene: the key of 3d scene seat is to provide students participating in the training with a visualized airport operation scene, improve the fidelity of the training, and improve the actual effect of the training;