Introduction to the advantages and disadvantages of business seats in high-speed rail cabin 1 plus X
High-speed rail class 1 plus X is divided into different classes, including sleeper, 2nd class and business seat. In this article, we will introduce the advantages and disadvantages of business seats in high-speed rail class 1 plus X. Let's take a look.
1. The advantages of high-speed rail class 1 plus X middle business class are introduced as follows:
1. Large indoor space: business seats are different from ordinary seats. Unlike ordinary seats, there are 4 or 6 seats in a row. The distance between the front, rear, left and right seats is relatively close. The distance between the business seats is far, and it is difficult to feel depressed. and anxiety.
2. The seat is more comfortable: Due to the large seat distance of the business seat, the seat can be completely lowered to make sleep more comfortable and provide people with better comfort.
3. Complete functions: Business seats are equipped with function keys and power switches that are not found in many economic seats. The multimedia system has more colorful functions and can provide more services for everyone.
4. Notebook application: Because the business seat has a large horizontal plate and a power plug, when the notebook has no power supply, it can supply and demand notebook applications, which is more convenient for people who go out.
5. Free snacks and snacks: Business rooms provide free snacks, and continue to provide and supply free snacks for travelers.
2. Disadvantages of high-speed rail class 1 plus X medium business class:
The cost is too high: The big disadvantage of business seats is that the price is terribly high. Many friends around you will choose to sit in 2nd class seats instead of business seats. However, whether it is a business seat or not, the key lies in your main purpose and needs!
The advantages and disadvantages of business seats in high-speed rail cabin 1 plus X have been introduced above. When traveling, you can choose according to your own economic situation and actual needs.