Several categories of flight attendant training cabins
Since the flight attendant's working environment is at high altitude, once an accident occurs in the plane, it is necessary to maintain absolute calmness and be able to think clearly and guide others how to save themselves. Therefore, it is necessary for every flight attendant student to be familiar with various equipment on the plane, and it is impossible for students to Blind mastery of theoretical education. Therefore, it is necessary to apply it to flight attendant service training cabins, so that students can actually operate, deepen understanding and memory. The following are several categories of flight attendant service training cabins that are often used by flight attendants.
1. Comprehensive emergency evacuation cabin: The training cabin has an empty weight of 19 tons and can carry 81 people when fully loaded. The training cabin simulates the real environment of the aircraft and is used for emergency training of various crew members, as well as helping passengers to use the aircraft correctly in emergency situations. On-board emergency equipment, in accordance with the prescribed emergency evacuation procedures, skillfully open various escape exits\/doors, and guide passengers to quickly evacuate the cockpit. The main training functions include: familiarity with cockpit exits, cockpit and cabin communication training, flight crew joint escape Training, smoke mask and oxygen mask use training, normal opening and emergency opening of cabin doors, emergency window emergency opening training, slide emergency land evacuation cabin training, emergency window emergency land evacuation cabin training, cabin simulation firefighting training, cabin simulation loss of pressure training , Various fault simulation training, cabin lighting control training, flight attendant control panel pulling operation training, in-flight broadcast.
2. Cabin simulation training cabin: mainly ground training equipment for cabin service, emergency handling and crew safety awareness. The main training functions of the equipment include: cabin equipment theory learning, cabin safety theory learning, etiquette service training, cabin service simulation training , flight attendant control panel operation training, in-flight broadcast and intercom operation training, overhead luggage opening training, passenger service cabin (PSU) operation training, first-class and economy-class catering service theory and course training, various facilities in the toilet (no sewage Function) practical operation, kitchen equipment operation and use training, passenger call handling training, emergency response training, boarding door emergency operation training, cabin confidential use of oxygen mask training, simulated firefighting training, cabin acoustic environment simulation training, outdoor visual environment simulation training, Closed-circuit monitoring of the training process and post-class evaluation.
3. Fire training cabin: mainly used to train crew members to correctly master the use of fire extinguishing bottles on board, and master fire fighting skills in emergency situations. The main training functions include: theoretical learning and operation training of fire fighting equipment, kitchen oven simulation fire fighting training, kitchen garbage Bucket real fire fighting training, toilet trash bin real fire fighting training, toilet trash bin simulation fire fighting training, overhead luggage compartment simulation fire fighting training, passenger seat simulation fire fighting training, cabin side wall lamp rectifier short circuit treatment training, cloakroom simulation fire fighting training , Real fire fire extinguishing training in the cabin, use a fire axe to conduct fire door splitting training when the bathroom fire door cannot be opened, and record images and sounds during fire fighting training.
4. Water simulation platform: The water simulation platform is mainly used to train crew members to evacuate from the engine room to lifeboats. Students must master and be familiar with the water emergency evacuation procedures, wear life jackets correctly, and use lifeboats correctly.
5. Door\/emergency exit trainer: including the training function of the ARJ-21 door trainer, which is mainly used to train the crew and ground personnel to properly open and close the aircraft door and operate emergency exits in normal\/emergency situations. The main training functions of the equipment include: opening and closing of the boarding gate under normal conditions, opening and closing of the boarding gate under emergency conditions, opening and closing of emergency exits under emergency conditions, simulated slide inflation, evacuation from boarding gates and emergency exits, malfunctions Mock up and visual mock up outside the door.