What are the functional characteristics of the air ticketing simulation system
The air ticketing simulation system is used in many colleges and universities, and it is widely used. What functions does it have? Let's introduce it to you.
1. Ticket office system: The ticket office system should include basic information such as the starting point, destination, time, available seats, etc. of the passengers of each flight; it will automatically display the flight and seat that the information meets the requirements of the passengers. .
2. Search and refund: can search the ticket office\/ticket purchase status of each flight, passenger information and the income amount of the ticket office; can accurately search for a passenger based on the ID number; the passenger can also expand the application after completing the relevant procedures. Refund.
3. Channel query of the timetable of the flight car: An aircraft timetable will give passengers a greater speed when they search for flight information, and the channel query of the flight timetable of the flight car is relatively weak, so as to consider the needs of passengers as much as possible.
4. System maintenance: a system needs to carry out system reset, data statistical analysis and maintenance of user management authority. System reset in the early stage of system use, the user must expand the serial number and set the level of each seat of each flight of the airline company And confirm the pricing. The maintenance of user management authority means that the user can improve, delete, and change the login password of the original user. There is a lot of data information in the system, so for the data information in the system, it is generally necessary to clear it on time, that is, delete some outdated data information.
5. Revenue clearing: There are many flights in a system, and it is impossible to statistically analyze the ticket sales revenue of so many flights by means of craftsmanship, so a system that can automatically carry out statistical analysis and clearing is required.
6. Form copying: In the database query and use system, the results of data processing methods are often copied out in a form. Users need the system to be able to expand the form copy, so that the information can be accessed more quickly.
The functions of the air ticket imitation system are described above. If you need to consult and order, we welcome you to leave a message or call us.